Dandruff is one of the most common scalp disorders wherein accumulation of dead skin cells appears onto the scalp in the form of white flakes. This flaky layer of dead cells gets in the way of free breathing of your hair and thus weakens it, leaving it more susceptible to fall out. There are lots of shampoos that boast of clearing dandruff, but most really fail to do so. Let’s take the ayurvedic route to get rid of dandruff. There’s no harm in trying these ayurvedic remedies for dandruff.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Dandruff and Hair Loss
1. Massage scalp with a mixture made of equal quantities of lime juice and vinegar. Wash hair with egg shampoo after this.
2. Fenugreek is very effective in preventing dandruff, hair fall and baldness. Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind it into a fine paste the following morning. Leave this paste applied on the scalp for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash it with a mild shampoo.
3. Boil neem leaves in water and use this water to rinse hair.
4. Massage scalp with warm coconut oil for half an hour at least twice a week
5. Make a paste by tulsi leaves and amla powder mixed with water. Massage this paste on the scalp and let it remain for half to one hour. Wash the hair with water.
6. Egg shampoo can be prepared by beating 2 or 3 eggs with a little water in it. Apply this mixture on the hair after wetting the hair and massage the scalp for sometime. Let this remain on the hair for sometime before washing it off with water. This treatment is very effective in preventing dandruff.
7. Tea tree oil is found to be an effective medicine against dandruff. Into some hot water, mix 1 teaspoon tea tree oil and massage your scalp with this. Wash your hair with lemon water followed by pure water. After washing, wrap a hot moist towel around your head for some time. The best time to do this is at night before going to bed.
Post Articles, videos or images on any subject of your choice and earn cash from our Revenue Sharing Program.
We are also accepting Free Guest Posts with 100% Dofollow links. ... Read More Details