Most people consider dandruff to be essentially a disturbance or a corrective issue, it can bring about scalp diseases, changeless male pattern baldness, and other a great deal of significant issues, in this way it's best to treat dandruff early. Aside from the medicines prescribed by doctors, an assortment of home cures could be valuable in treating dandruff. Here we will see some of the
Natural Home Remedies for dandruff and Hair Loss
1. Besides resorting to a healthy hare care regimen, certain home centric use of natural herbs and fruits work wonders for dandruff. One such schedule includes regular massaging of lemon into your scalp. Following the massage, you are required to wash your scalp with shampoo.
2. Similarly lemon juice added to that of coconut oil ensures the right pH balance whereby healthiness of scalp protects against dandruff. The mixture may be made out of lemon juice and mustard oil as well. The citric acid of lemon juice helps to restore the required balance.
3. Before choosing to apply shampoo a soothing massage of oil, generally ensures healthy hair free from dandruff. You may go for coconut oil; but massage of almond or olive oil will prove to be more effective.
4. In cases of oily dandruff hot bath or a steam shower is naturally effective as a remedial option. But the same option should be avoided in cases of oily dandruff.
5. Apart from lemon, curd also can be included as one of the remedial options. Application of curd is especially effective for dandruff of the oily type.
6. Acetic acid in plain vinegar as well as in cider vinegar is helpful to combat conditions of dandruff. Having foamed your head with an effective herbal shampoo, you can rinse it off with water. For the final round of washing you can use vinegar diluted in water. Weekly use of the same will prove to be an effective option.
7. You can also try out another condition whereby you add two table spoon measures of cider vinegar to six similar measures of water. The same can be applied to the scalp with cotton and left overnight. The next morning you can have it washed off with shampoo.
8. Rubbing a sun baked lemon peel to the affected scalp before immersing the same in coconut milk is another good option.
9. In case you have colored hair, it is advisable to avoid lemon and vinegar. For the dandruff treatment option for colored hair beetroot juice and juice extracted out of ginger is an effective alternative.
10. Amalgam of lime juice and vinegar in the ratio of one is to two measures in tea spoon works wonder to cure dandruff. Overnight application is to be followed by rinsing it clean with an egg based shampoo.
11. In case you are not allergic to eggs, application of two beaten eggs diluted with little water also comes in handy.
The multi dimensional medicinal uses of aloe vera also serve to be effective from the point of view of dandruff cure. Application of its gel is equally effective if used prior to washing of head.
12. Besides aloe vera, rose also makes for effective dandruff treatment. Soaked rose merry leaves may be boiled in sufficient amount of water. The consequent mixture of the leaves and two spoonful measures of white vinegar can be applied to the affected scalp after washing the same.
13. Fenugreek paste applied overnight to the dandruff prone scalp can be another remedial measure. It can also be used an hour before washing of head.
14. Washing of head with ritha another natural ingredient by the name of ‘acacia concina’ serves as a protection against dandruff prone scalp.
15. Washing of head with two tablespoons of powdered green gram and six similar measures of curd is another effective remedial means.
It must be borne in mind that processed or tinned food including that of tinned fruits acts as an antidote to the cure of dandruff. Besides avoiding these, hair should be brushed properly to stimulate blood circulation and means adapted to free scalp from accumulated dirt and dead cells.
Post Articles, videos or images on any subject of your choice and earn cash from our Revenue Sharing Program.
We are also accepting Free Guest Posts with 100% Dofollow links. ... Read More Details