Hair loss has multiple causes, including diet, mineral deficiency, medications, stress, pollution, and your genetics. wearing helmets and caps can also increase hair loss. Up to one third of the population suffers from hair loss, and of that third, thousands are women. In this article we will see some easy ways of hair loss prevention
Top Tips to Prevent Hair Loss:
1. Avoid hot hair styling tools, as they damage hair and can cause split ends, leading to breakage.
2. Prefer mild shampoo and conditioner over any other type; it is gentler on your hair and will result in better overall condition. Equally, avoid harsh soaps, especially those containing deodorant, as these harm the scalp.
3. Humans loose 100-200 hairs daily. Many of them don't actually fall out till we have showers, baths, etc. You do not have to worry about hair loss unless you are seeing bald patches on your head.
4. Avoid styling gels and other similar products, as these tend to accelerate hair loss, breakage, and daily wear and tear.
5. Illnesses and taking antibiotics can result in hair loss, so keeping yourself in good physical condition enables you to counteract the effect that these have on your hair.
6. Don't always leave your hair open. It makes the hair collect dirt and increases chances of dandruff. Before going to sleep, do a loose plait to prevent excess hair loss.
7. Avoid too much exposure of your hair to sunlight.
8. Celiac disease can cause hair loss; speak with your doctor if this is a concern.
9. Wear a wig for temporary hair loss until the hair is restored.
10. Dandruff shampoos containing zinc have been shown to promote modest hair growth.
11. If you've been pregnant, don't panic if you get postpartum alopecia. Hair loss as a result of pregnancy can be frightening but it's a natural result of the hormonal changes wrought by pregnancy that changed your hair quality and even thickness. The loss is a sign of hormone levels returning to normal again. Hair lost due to postpartum alopecia usually regrows within a few months.
Post Articles, videos or images on any subject of your choice and earn cash from our Revenue Sharing Program.
We are also accepting Free Guest Posts with 100% Dofollow links. ... Read More Details