Mehndi designs are one of the most popular wedding trends in India, Pakistan and other parts of South Asia. Most women, irrespective of their age, get the henna tatooed for functions and weddings. The bridal henna designs are particularly famous for their elegance, the color and beautiful designs. Indian weddings and bridal mehndi designs go hand in hand. Every bride wishes her mehndi is dark and beautiful.
The color & longevity of your Mehndi designs depends on many factors, including your body temperature & chemistry, what part of the body is tattooed, how long you leave the paste in contact with your skin, how you remove the paste, and how well you care for your henna tattoo. A typical henna tattoo will have good color in 5-10 days and fade in 1-3 weeks. Here are some Henna Aftercare Tips for having dark Colored Mehndi -
Pre-cautions to be Taken For Dark Color of Mehndi
1. Keep henna paste on as long as possible (4-12 hours is ideal).
2. Keep the area warm if possible.
3. Do NOT wash off with water. Gently scrape dried henna off.
4. Use olive oil or lemon juice to remove stubborn bits of henna, if needed.
5. Avoid water on the henna tattoo for the rest of the day.
6. The longer you avoid water, the darker your stain will become.
7. Avoid chemicals (cleaners), chlorine, smoothing lotion, and abrasive soaps.
8. Avoid washing your henna tattoo with soap for a day.
9. Optional: Apply olive oil on tattoo before showering or getting wet.
10. Optional: If you swim, apply spray bandage sealer over tattoo first.
11. The henna stain will be light orange at first, but will darken over the next 24-72 hours. This is because; dye molecules keep on releasing in your skin for 24-72 hours after henna paste removal.
If Color Comes Lighter:
If you know that your color comes light than before removing the mehendi, heat 2 to 3 cloves on an iron pan and put your hands over its fumes. That will help increasing the color. After removing the mehendi if you feel that the color is not good, apply balm. Tiger balm is good as it helps to catch color on the hands. If you still do not get color, than try this. Apply a mixture of half a spoon of oil and lime instead of balm. The color becomes darker within 2 hours. But that color would only last for 2 days. It is the last possible remedy. Wash your hands with liquid soap to keep mehendi design for a longer period. Avoid too much rinsing of hands.
Post Articles, videos or images on any subject of your choice and earn cash from our Revenue Sharing Program.
We are also accepting Free Guest Posts with 100% Dofollow links. ... Read More Details